Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Last Days of Chicago

I finished w. my end of the bargain so now it was time for me to go home.  As I walked along the streets of Chicago I ran into a wedding celebration.  I personally found it to be pretty interesting, so I took a few snap shots.




Later that night we went out to see what Chicago was all about, we did some of our own celebrating and to prep ourselves for the trip to Seattle!

Above:  Crazy Eyez Robby!

Above:  Somehow we found the coolest driver in Chicago!
The next morning we woke up and headed on our way, and said our goodbyes to Chicago.


On our trip to Seattle we passed through Minnesota.  Devin is from here so we took a small Detour.


He showed me a really nice park.  Too bad that there hasn't been any rain lately, or else I would have gotten a picture of a really awesome waterfall!
We also stopped at a Mustang Museum, that was pretty cool.  I will post those pic as soon as I have WiFi again.
I am in South Dakota right now and we are up early, the plan is to see if we can hit up Mount Rushmore!
And yes my digital camera battery is on the wall charging!

Blogged with Flock

3 comments:

teacherwoman said...

What the hell! You passed through MN on the way to Seattle, but bypassed ND for SD?? Who's in charge of your map??

IronGambit said...

We actually have to make a pit stop at Portland, OR

Marco said...

Wedding Crasher!