Thursday, August 09, 2007

Tagged by Allez Post

All about me (or at least a few things)

Jobs I’ve Held
Dairy Queen (Manager)

CopyZone  (Manager)

Retama Manor McAllen  (Director of Marketing)

Briarcliff Skilled Nursing and Rehab  (Direction of Community Relations)

Crocs  (Manger of Special Events)

Movies I Can Watch Over & Over
American Flyers

Black Hawk Down

The Saint

Drumline

My Guilty Pleasures
Shoes

Ties

Suits

Spandex

Ice Cream

Computer “geek stuff”

Places I Have Lived (in order)
Arizona

California

Arizona

California

Arizona

North Carolina

Texas

(The lonely roads now)

Shows I Enjoy
Extreme House Makeover

Wife Swap  ß haha

The Gauntlet

Places I Have Been on Vacation
Where do you want to go in US?

Favorite Foods
Just about anything with chicken

Websites I Visit Daily
I wish I could be on daily…

Body Parts I Have Injured
Left knee… BAD car accident

Awards You’ve Won
I have cycling stuff

Boy Scouts stuff

Band Stuff

Chess Stuff

Ok… I’m a nerd!

Nicknames You’ve Been Called
umm… J

Pick 5 Other Bloggers
some of the blogs that NEED Something to blog about!

1 comment:

Lance Notstrong said...

WTF? You were the manager of a Dairy Queen and you quit??? You stupid, silly little man!!!