Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Follow Up...

The Montana car museum doubled as an old prison, obviously it's not Alcatraz.. but it was still cool
An old school Paddy Wagon to take me away!



Below:  Isn't this just the biggest Denny's in the world?


Above:  Unfortunetly Texas has had a lot of rain, and of course the rest of the U.S. has been the opposite.  There was a huge forest fire next to the Interstate "again" while we passed by.  I got a pic of 1 of the 4 helicopters out there attempting to put out the fires.

Below:  If I actually decided to collect these... I would be broke!

I am in Seattle right now... I will be here until Wednesday, on that day I will be flying out to Virgina Beach.  I only have a few pics from Seattle... I will most likely post those up on Monday!

Blogged with Flock

2 comments:

331 Miles said...

Haven't been actively reading or posting for awhile. Looks like you're still running the roads. BTW -- Deadwood was a great series; don't listen to those yahoos.

Marco said...

Dude.. thats a HUGE Denny's!!!!

we should go there sometime..