Friday, August 10, 2007

Chicago Part 2

Party Like a Rock Star...

Below: I liked this building for the brick...

Below: Chicago is the birth place of Graffiti

Below: A random "wink"

Below: I like the way this pic looked... but there is a spelling error on it! haha

Below: Segway tours are good... but cycling tours are better

Below: A lamp post in the Millennium Park

Below: NERD!

Below: This is the old hotel that I am staying at... It was built in the late 1800's

Below: Chicago at Night...

I have pictures from the museum already... I think I can upload them early in the morning tomorrow. It was alright to take the pictures as long as I had the flash off... this was from a security guard.
I did take a picture in a no picture zone "apparently" but I didn't know until the deed was done. OOPS!

Blogged with Flock

No comments: