Monday, July 23, 2007

The Flying Tour

I have lost or "misplaced" my camera cord to my laptop.
So unfortunately I have LOTS of pictures from New York but I have no way and or means of transferring them to the Internet. When I find it or buy a new one there will be plenty of pics to share!
Yesterday was a loooong day, I woke up at 4:30 in the morning and helped with the set up in Central Park. We didn't leave until the late afternoon after the Nautica Triathlon was over, my flight left around 8 at night. As you could imagine I was extremely exhausted and was having trouble staying awake in the airport, I was scared that I was going to fall asleep and miss my flight! So I toughed it out and was able to maintain some consciousness until I boarded. This time I flewJetBlue, for anyone that has flown JetBlue you know that that have the small TV's built into the headrests... well I played around with some of the channels and "bam" there's "VS's" showing the Tour. Great now I can't sleep! So basically I ended up watching the whole thing with a couple of dozing in and out here and there! haha :)
I was in Central Park yesterday and now I am shacked up in a Denver hotel. Even though it is of the norm now, it still feels weird at times :)
I have to do one event this weekend and hopefully I will be getting a couple of days off to go back home, I am pretty much looking forward to this already!

5 comments:

Allez said...

have you been getting in any runs or rides during your travels?

IronGambit said...

yes, I ran in Kansas down some corn fields, I ran in Denver, Co down some paths which are located EVERYWHERE there! And of course I went for a small jog in New York at central park. :)
I only went cycling in Vail, Co when I rented a bike.

jahowie said...

Sounds like a great trip. Especially getting to watch the tour on the plane. Very cool.

IronGambit said...

yeah... I wish it was only a trip! haha :)

Allez said...

Update already!!!