Saturday, November 22, 2008

Across the Atlantic

For those of you that know me well, know that I am always and forever checking things off "The List."
Right now I am ending my tour of Europe and crossing the Atlantic Ocean that will take around six days to do. We will finish the excursion in NYC.
I will try my hardest to check in and out, but paying 100 bucks for 250 minutes is a pretty penny!
What can you ask for when you are stuck on a cruise ship and "they" are the only source of internet access, since WiFi is not "readily" available!
So expect a ton of pictures from
Barcelona, Spain
Pisa, Italy
Rome, Italy
Corsica, France
and
Magala, Spain!

3 comments:

331 Miles said...

enjoy the crossing...are they playing Iggy Pop's 'Lust for Life' the whole time?

jahowie said...

I'll keep watching for those pics. Have a safe trip!!

Eduardo Arguelles said...

can't wait homie!