Sunday, November 02, 2008

NYC Marathon

Lets say at this event I got to exercise the spanish that I do know, and at least the thank you and good byes in German and French ,that I learned when I was over there for two weeks.  This event was completely saturated by the euros.
I was told the event was 33 percent euros, 33 percent New Yorkers, and 33 percent were Americans from the rest of the States, but after this weekend I don't know how accurate that statement was.
Here are some pics from the NYC Halloween parade!
nyc.jpg
New York City 023.jpg
New York City 024.jpg
It's hard to see the two hot chicks in front of him! ;)
New York City 027.jpg
New York City 030.jpg
New York City 031.jpg
And last, the BEST Oompa LoOmpa costume!
l_4de028739c5243e3982049f557e9cfaf.jpg
Photo borrowed from Adams blog :)
I am leaving New York to see if I can get home and do some laundry.  I am actually "off" until Thursday.  This is a rare but needed rest, afterwards I am off to Little Rock, AR for a soccer tournament that we sponsor.
I should have more NYC pics later!

3 comments:

331 Miles said...

I don't even know Aron, but if Piojo had posted this, he would have made some Aron reference to the dude in the fat ballerina costume!

Have a good trip home. I hope you can relax and enjoy the short stay.

teacherwoman said...

The Oompa Loompa is pretty impressive! :)

Eduardo Arguelles said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! that is aron! HOLY SHIT!! HAHAHA

the oompa loompa remaind me of the family guy episode with the tour of the beer factory when they kick out the cripple! LMAO