Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I Rode My Bike...

Wow, a couple of years ago I would never imagine making that a title for a post. The last couple of years have been pretty rough on my relationship with my bike though. I went for a night ride with Ed and the weather was great and riding with a group was even nicer.
My relationship in that department will hopefully change soon since I am looking at moving to the Greater Chicago area. IF I find a job that doesn't require as much traveling as I do now, then I will have an opportunity to ride my bike more often. As much as I run, I just don't have the passion and the same feeling that I get while I am cruising along on my bicycle. As I do not mind running, and I truly intend on continuing to do so, at least for "off season" training and convience, I am looking forward to hopefully riding my bike a lot more and attempting to rekindle that relationship!

4 comments:

jahowie said...

I was just thinking the same thing. I was traveling on some of the roads that I used to ride on a lot, and I realized how much I missed the bike. I'm glad that you found the time to get a ride in. Good luck on the job opportunity.

331 Miles said...

Feels good to be with old friends...both human and inanimate! Are you changing jobs?

IronGambit said...

jahowie: Maybe that's what off seasons are for?

331: Yes and No, it's just the economy :)

Eduardo Arguelles said...

it was awesome u came out bro!