Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Not Mine...

I know it's been awhile since I have updated, but I have not had MY laptop lately since I am having trouble with my internet card.
I also left it at home since I will be going over seas for a couple of weeks! In a few days I am off to Barcelona and Rome!

I have to admit, for me personally, using the Internet Browser "Flock" makes blogging, photo uploading, and community webpages a lot easier to use!

I guess I never realized how accustomed I had become to using, until I didn't have it anymore.

Also check out Ed's blog for some updates, and congrats to Justin Farmer for a fourth place finish this Sunday and bringing home some cash !
"We going Sizzler!!"

5 comments:

Justin Farmer said...

Sizzler fo sho! Thanks man.

Eduardo Arguelles said...

rock out with your crocs out!!

IronGambit said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv9Yvecgxjg

JT said...

What's the book about that you're reading right now?

IronGambit said...

I have done a REALLY bad job at reading this book. But I plan on finishing it during my two week cruise! :)