Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Maid in America...

ready maid by mappamundi.

My life on the road is coming to an end sooner than later.
It's been two years that I have been living place to place and out of a suit case.
I have to admit though that it has been one hell of a journey!

I was going to start a Travel Tips with random number postings, but since my travels will begin to slow I probably shouldn't do it now.
I am not saying that I will NOT travel, I just will not be traveling for work anymore, or maybe I will? I have not decided yet, and am still confused on my next chapter. Just how the seasons have obviously changed, it's that time for me also.

Anyway, I have wondered off from what i was originally going to post.
It's a WHY DO MAIDS/housekeepers:


ALWAYS COME IN YOUR ROOM when you are naked?

TIRED AS HELL!

After you yell for them to come back later?

Sometimes not even knock!

and when they do knock, it sounds like
they are POUNDING THE DOOR IN!

I've had maids come in and do their thing
and not say a word to me, while I am in my
bed on my laptop probably half naked...

Others pretend to be scared even after
I have screamed my lungs out that I am STILL here!

and my biggest pet peeve!

Come in before it's check out time!?
WTF!?

I paid until 12! Give me that peace!!!

2 comments:

331 Miles said...

And unfortunately they don't wear French maid uniforms like in the mural!

Eduardo Arguelles said...

damn maids!