Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Top That?

I look back at this year and I am in complete shock at the things that I have done/accomplished and the people that I have met.
I am not just talking about the "famous" people, I am talking about all of the great people that I have met throughout my travels.
I wonder to myself how could I possibly come close to topping any of this next year???
I also felt like that after my last post, how could my NEXT post top that post!?
The Tour De France was pretty good, and somehow, at least I personally feel like I was able to come close to it with Canada and Interbike Las Vegas.
In about a month I will be taking off to Spain, Italy, and France for a two week cruise that finishes in New York City. Afterwards I fly back to Vegas for the Las Vegas marathon. Las Vegas Marathon is my last event for the year. It is also up in the air if I am going to Kona, Hawaii after Vegas or not.

Here are some pics from the Vegas Crit.
Vegas Sunset.jpg
Vegas Crit 2.jpg
Vegas Crit blur
Vegas Crit
The last pic is completely NON photoshopped! I promise! :)

6 comments:

Runner Leana said...

That last pic is awesome! Sounds like a good year!

Eduardo Arguelles said...

its photochopped!

IronGambit said...

leana - Thanks!
Ed - NO thanks! hahah

teacherwoman said...

Love the last pic! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures. Don't think about topping a year, think about enjoying another one.

IronGambit said...

yeah d10 - in my head everyday is always better than the last for me! :)