Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Are You Down?

With Chi Town?
I am in Chicago again, I flew in the next day right after San Jose.  The weather has been a little cooler here, but it should be perfect for the Chicago Marathon this weekend.
This also will be the last time this year that I will be in Chicago, well, at least for work.  I usually come here on my time off to hang out with my g.f. when possible.
Don't forget that it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
I also got my pics from the San Jose Rock & Roll Marathon this weekend.
San Jose.jpg
San Jose1.jpg
That's me sporting my BondiBand (Cycling is DOPE!)

Plus the last photo of my iPod, it was stolen in San Jose after my run.
First Adams shoes were stolen in Philadelphia, which is almost expected, and now my iPod.  I am not upset over the iPod, as I am more upset that I lost the miles for the Nike+ Challenge.

3 comments:

Bike Drool said...

Damn thieves!

Eduardo Arguelles said...

no dude! you're dope!!

Anonymous said...

Stolen stuff - what's up with that? I'd be upset, too! Maybe the dude that stole your Nike+ will log a bunch of miles for you. ;)

I noticed you're into photography. Very cool - I'm a wannabe photog., but have much to learn. Your photos look great. I'll visit your blog for inspiration. :)