Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pictures of Taking Pictures


Adam who's link is hosted on the right side of my blog took this picture while I was capturing another picture.  I thought it came out pretty cool and pretty decent quality considering that his camera is an iPhone.
photo(5).jpg by you.
This was the photo that I was taking.
harlond block.jpg
While taking pictures at night DO NOT use the flash, this is like the number one no no that I see a lot of people doing!
The flash is for when it is basically pitch black and you are peaking over a wall of a very famous memorial.
arlington.jpg
You can read some of the tombstones.
dc stairs.jpg  adam stairs.jpg
Above Flash and no Flash, I was in the darker area so it was needed, Adam had enough light to let it filter the phone and still come out nice.  I personally prefer the effects of the second photo with no photoshopping.
This last photo does have photoshop plus some photography involved.
technodc.jpg
I recommend clicking this picture and enlarging it to see it in better quality!

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Great pictures.

jahowie said...

Thanks for the photo tips. :-)