Thursday, October 16, 2008

Put Your Hands Up!

For Detroit:

It's a song "techno" google it if you want :)

Anyway, I left Chicago on Tuesday and got into Texas.  I was there for one day to pick up winter gear.  It's probably been two months since I was home and needed to switch out my one suit case that I have been living out of!

Anyway, last year I remember Detroit being preeetty cold!  D.C. and NYC were not that forgiving either.  I probably will not be home again for another 2 months, it's not like that I was really "home" but I did show face, so I guess that counts ?  Piojo will probably say no since we didn't get a chance to hang out!

2 comments:

Steve Stenzel said...

"...I love this city!"

jahowie said...

Have fun in Detroit. I might just have to run that one next year. Maybe, just maybe. I can't stand that city though.