Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Worker Queen Bee

While sitting at the airport in Detroit, I couldn't help to over hear a gentlemen speaking VERY loudly.  I wasn't the only one at the airport who's attention he grabbed.  As we all know airports are very loud.
Well, it was also easy to notice that the girl was doing all of the work, and the guy was just pacing around back and forth not accomplishing anything while having a personal conversation.
So I tried my hardest to get a picture without them noticing!
worker bee.jpg by you.

4 comments:

331 Miles said...

In frustration with the loud talker, the dude in the foreground has apparently jammed his fingers through his temple.

IronGambit said...

I tried my hardest to crop him out!

Lenfu said...

LMAO!

Kin said...

Foreground Dude makes this photo. That's good. Maybe if he concentrates hard enough, Mr. Loud Cellphone Talker's head will explode?