Sunday, September 28, 2008

Here It Is.

This is the post that everyone has been patiently waiting for!
As most of you all know, I was in Vegas for the famous show (Interbike)
To be very unusual, I did not take a lot of photos!!!  BUT
The one's that I did counted!
Here they are... and in no particular order!
Team Chipotle Slipstream.jpg
Above: Team Chipotle Slipsteam
Below: Shonny Vanlandingham
Shonny Vegas.jpg
Best known for the movie "Off Road to Athens."  The photographer had a very unsteady hand obviously! So below are some better pics to recognize her by.
460057901_3914256226.jpg
shonny.jpg
Below:  Who can leave out (Fast) Freddy Rodriguez from Rock Racing!
Freddy Rodriguez
Below:  Tinker Juarez 24 hour guru!
Tinker Juarez Vegas
Below:  Mr. George Hincapie!  He can be my wingman anyday ;)
Hincapie
Below:  The very very lovely Liz Hatch, she loves the sport of cycling, and understands that she can be a women at the same time.
Liz Hatch
And... hm, am I leaving someone out????

I guess you NEVER know who's going to show up to Interbike these days!
Lance Armstrong.jpg

19 comments:

Eduardo Arguelles said...

i cant fucking believe you got to hug shonny asshole!!! im so in love with her! she is the absolute most perfect woman!!!!! *jelous*

teacherwoman said...

WOW! Lance Armstrong? Jealous!

IronGambit said...

It's not fair... I know! :)

World Wide Nate said...

cool pics, but i have no idea who those ppl are LOL

World Wide Nate said...

ok i see mr. armstrong lol

IronGambit said...

hahah! I was hoping that the yellow would give it away!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Seems like everyone was pretty cool.

jahowie said...

You lucky bastard!! LOL!! I can't believe that you met Lance.

Eduardo Arguelles said...

im still pissed you got to hug shonny!

331 Miles said...

So what did you have Lance sign? I'm jealous...

Marcy said...

Ooo la la. Lance LOL

Thanks for stopping by ;-)

IronGambit said...

He was signing Lance posters! No time to send other things to keep the line moving so that the others could get a chance for autographs also!

JT said...

Did you give Lance a pair of crocs? :-)

IronGambit said...

no! But Tinker, Shonny, and the Jelly Belly team gave me their info because THEY wanted a pair !

IronGambit said...

oh yeah, and I dropped off a pair that Mr. Shimano asked me for! :)

ncrunner12 said...

Sweet time man, I was in awh that you got to meet Hincapie, but Lance too... all i can say is wow.

Eduardo Arguelles said...

why does everyone get impressed with lance? i mean look at shonny!!! id take a ride with shonny anyday over a ride with lance...

Eduardo Arguelles said...

yo! yes we know u got to hang out with the cool cycling people and all that.. but UPDATE ALREADY DAMMIT! post some more cool pics!

IronGambit said...

That's it for the cool pics buddy! I haVe to work too you know! :)