Saturday, September 20, 2008

Rock & Roll Philadelphia !

I am about to check another half marathon off.  the Philadelphia, PA ING Distance Classics..  One more medal, and one more step closer to completing the entire series.
Two weeks after that is the San Jose, CA Rock & Roll, which I did not attend last year, and then the very first San Antonio, TX coming shortly after that one.
As I am pretty worn out already, from all of the running I have done this year, it still feels good to check off another goal from  "The List."
I will be doing this event with Adam and this is his first half.
We ran 8 miles in D.C. together and he out ran me then!  So he'll have no problems finishing this one!

The expo was pretty slow yesterday, so Nate and I wondered around to the Saturn booth and somehow we found ourselves playing their Rock Band Set up.  At first I was against this game, but after playing it for a "short" amount of time ;)
It ended up being a pretty fun!
We 'borrowed' the game from our friends and had a rock band party that night with the five of us!
The image “http://www.lumonetti.fi/export/pics/lumo-image-gallery/games/pc/pc_news/rock_band_1_070508.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Good luck with your half marathon! :)

jahowie said...

Good luck!! Rock Band is a lot of fun as long as you don't play it for long periods of time and miss runs and rides. :-)