Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Airport Company

This 'hick' dude is sitting on my right, his ringer is Michael Jackson 'Beat it' his voice sounds like he's old school Louisiana, he stinks of cigarette smoke and wears old blue jeans with white tennis shoes like seinfield is still in style.

The women next to me, on the other side,cannot eat without
making a sound.  First her wrapper is louder than a thunder storm, second her mouth sounds like a washing machine and when she does stop, it is to pick the small pieces out
like a small animal eating the left overs.

7 comments:

Eduardo Arguelles said...

hehe..!! great stuff! pigments of a traveling man!

JT said...

I would go crazy.

IronGambit said...

tell me about it! at least their flight has left now and I am left all alone in the airport just with the cleaning crew and the women at the check in counter :)

331 Miles said...

Did anyone interrupt your reading by saying 'is that a good book'?

IronGambit said...

haha, no. But only because I look mean, and unapproachable!

teacherwoman said...

HAHA! Too funny.

in regards to your comment about my MAC and potential virus.. that's the same comment I have had from multiple friends who have some decent computer knowledge. I just don't know what else it could be that is causing the problems... weird.

teacherwoman said...

The closests MAC store is Minneapolis... approximately a 3.5 hours drive. blech.