Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Old Tampa Bay (photos) View

When I booked the hotel, it said on the river... well it's more like a canal!
During the day it did not look this beautiful I promise... but at night, that's another story!
Tampa Bay.jpg
Tampa Bay1.jpg
tampa bay2.jpg
I was in D.C. a couple of days ago, now I am in Baltimore and will be going to Philadelphia for the weekend.
I will be running the half marathon this weekend. (maybe) depends how I feel, but that's the plan right now.
Immediately after the event, I will be working my way across the U.S. to Las Vegas for Interbike!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm loving your photos :) Have fun in Philly!!! I'm jealous! Good luck with the half, it's a good way to see the city. I've got some of my favorite eats in an early post, in case you've never been before :)

331 Miles said...

You're in Baltimore? Ever watch 'The Wire'? It's set there...

IronGambit said...

I am in Philly now, I've seen the wire... but never followed it since consistency and TV just don't work together for me very well!