Monday, December 15, 2008

Check Out the New Links!

There have been a few changes with my blogger links on the side bar, first I have added a few people that I've been following through RSS Feed, but never found the time to add "officially"
First I'll start with

Justin Farmer
- A great contribution to "The Valley" cycling/racing, hes' hooked up with Clif Bars and Crocs! Check out the link to see his new jersey design for 09'

3 Sport Cat
- Aw, an oldie but a goodie, Kathleen is a runner, gone cyclists, gone swimmer, gone Triathlete. I also have been following her new blog through RSS Feed. She loves to bake SnickerDoodles while enjoying endurance sports!

Tinker Juarez
- If you don't know who Tinker Juarez is, then you are probably lost and came to this blog on accident. For Piojo and I, he's been a cycling legend. I've been fortunate enough to meet him in Las Vegas and hook him up with some product! Check out his blog to see his recent bad crash!

And as much as I HATE to leave a blog posting on a bad note! I've removed Nick Martin! I used to be a fan, after all, I did design his blog banner and he hooked me up with some of his personal items such as duffel bags, stickers, and even a race number (mud and all) but his blog has lacked any type of attention since he got married about a year ago, and it seems pointless to leave it in the links!

6 comments:

331 Miles said...

Awww...why you gotta delete somebody?

Eduardo Arguelles said...

i did too man! nick is a cool cat, but has diff. priorities now a days i guess...

can't wait to hang out homeboy!

teacherwoman said...

thanks for sharing!

Justin Farmer said...

I have officially "arrived".

JT said...

I might be baking another batch of snickerdoodles tonight! :-)

IronGambit said...

331: I am ashamed too :(

Ed: Nick only discourages people from getting married!

TW: Welcome

Justin: aw yeah!

Kat: SNICKERDOODLES!!!!!