Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to All!

Here is an update of what I have been doing since I've been home.
First, I Rode My Bike, with some crazy strangers that I randomly met on the road!
ruff riders.jpg
This is how we ride in South Texas  "Rough Ryderz!"  (notice Ed with the one hand)
3 pack.jpg
The next day, I Rode My Bike with my brother in law.
mark.jpg
We stopped halfway through our ride to refuel
refuel.jpg
The day after that, I Rode My Bike
I did most of my riding with Eddie, he's been helping critique my new bike!
madone47_whiteblack
We got a good little ride in on Christmas Day!
Dirk.jpg
For the next couple of days I will hopefully be riding more miles, but I am still stretching my legs right now trying to get readjusted to cycling again!

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

one word:

JEALOUS

JT said...

Christmas day here was beautiful. Perfect for a bike ride, but I went on a run instead.