Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I've Been Sick . . .

The past couple of days, so I've been kind of mia lately.  The good news is that I am feeling better already.

I wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone, and I hope that for most 2009 is better than 2008.  For myself, I've thought long and hard, and other than being engaged and hopefully getting married, I don't think that I can possibly beat 2008!  For me, 2008 was great! ;)
Right off the bat, the bike thing has already fallen through!  but as always, it hopefully happened for a reason.  Last year I set a goal of a new bike, so I've saved up since last year and no matter what, I'll end up with a new bike to meet and accomplish another one of my goals!
for 2009, I will not be making any New Years Resolution, but I again will be setting "goals."

No comments: