Monday, December 08, 2008

Las Vegas Marathon 2008 Recap!

So another year completed with the Crocs Marathon Tour.
This is always the hardest part for me because living a life on the road and living that life with other people on the road is what creates true quality friends.  I have had to say good bye for the last time to some unbelievable people.  The likely hood that I will run into them again in the future is slim to none, but this is how things work.  I am just fortunate that I have had an amazing last two years and experienced, seen, done, touched, and smelled so many beautiful things that this world has to offer.

I know that I promised photos from Europe, but this weekend, and unplanned as usual, I ended up running my 7th Half Marathon YTD.

I don't know if I'll continue running or if I am looking forward to "maybe" being able to focus on the bike again or both.  I don't know what next year has to offer me, and I feel like it would be impossible to top this year!  But I sure will have fun trying to do it!

Here are the photos from the Las Vegas Marathon Weekend-

Vegas
lets just say that the Penny Slots are VERY addicting! :)
Amanda Rock and Roll
The King!
SexyPhone
Beer, Cops, Elvis, Vegas
cops beer elvis vegas
Becca Rock
Just Married
Apparently there was a run through wedding , which ONLY makes sense in Las Vegas!

2 comments:

JT said...

I like penny slots :-)

IronGambit said...

I do too ! :)