Sunday, April 19, 2009

Indiana , Indianapolis

It's weird , only a year or so ago I never thought that I would be living in driving distance to so many other states! 

It took me only three hours to make it to downtown Indy, and that would only get me a little more than half way to San Antonio!  which is STILL in Texas!

I have a really really REALLY long day planned a head for me tomorrow, I plan on starting the day off with a 6 mile jog in the morning.  I plan on hitting 10 accounts, my company usually wants for me to do 5 a day, which is unrealistic in the first place just to give you an example of my day, and just for kicks, I'll end up with another 6 hours of driving in the mix!  It will not be a continuous drive, but it will be a lot of driving none the less!

See you at the finish line! ;)

1 comment:

331 Miles said...

10 accounts in one day? That's aggressive! Where's your next weekend trip? How about Milwaukee?