Monday, April 06, 2009

Quiet Weekend

So I had the weekend off, this will take some time getting used to, since I'm used to be at full speed on the weekends!
I watched a lot of TV and fixed a flat that I got on my car, which is one of the reasons I didn't want a car!
But I need it for work, I spent pretty much most of my free time on reports and photo submissions for work also. I think now that I have gotten past the first week, keeping up with all of the reports and photos will be a lot faster, and easier to handle, now that I really know what I am up against!
It snowed last night, but this morning most of it has already melted away. It's suppose to be pretty damn cold the rest of the week!
DSC_0232
DSC_0246.jpg
DSC_0243
Maybe I'll take some more pics during the day while I am driving around. It depends how I am doing on time since I actually have someone to get home to tonight!

4 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Welcome to the upper midwest! And where is your bike?

Eduardo Arguelles said...

looks cold man.. its cold here too, its like 65-75! BrrRrRRRRRrrr

JT said...

That white stuff is evil!

Eduardo Arguelles said...

thats what she said!! HAHA