Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sea Otter Classics

so , I did not and I am not going to the Sea Otter Classics.
 I am probably looking at going to Nashville next week to run the half marathon there!

I am sad because I've been to the Tour De Frace, Tour of California, and Interbike in Las Vegas, all big and grand cycling events!

But this year I would be able to make it to Monterey, CA , I just wouldn't be able to make it back! it looks like I have something to look forward to attend next year huh?

I will probably be going out to Starved Rock to do some more exploring and site seeing this weekend. 
I did look up geocaches and there is only one there in the entire park.  It's ok, I will still go to the park since it's such a nice scenery and it's really not that far away from the city!
I will have another busy week Mon-Wed, hopefully trying to complete everything so that I can make it to Nashville for the half marathon. 
Nashville is the second part to the Rock & Roll series.
I haven't gone for a run in a looong time, but .. that really has never held me back to begin with !

No comments: