Tuesday, September 27, 2005

GodSpeed101 MUST...

read my blog! haha because last time I set him as a small personal goal. When I set that goal he was only 50 miles away... NOW I go back and check and he's 245.5 miles further!
That's the purpose of BikeJournal for you!
Today I couldn't make up my mind on whether or not I should run or bike? So this morning we did both. A little interesting for me since the last time I did that I couldn't walk for a week. So it shows that the running that I am doing here and there are paying off! :)
ALSO! don't forget to check out the new video that I made and feedback on it is also appreciated ;)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Steve if you keep on pushing yourself you will catch him. Man I caught a nasty cold Sunday I hope that I am better for the ride this Saturday in Corpus, any one else going?

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHHHH CORPUS!!!!! NO

IronGambit said...

hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Yeah what ever asses laugh at the sick guy. Anyways I guess that you guys are not going then.

IronGambit said...

A-Ron I heard that it was cancelled? from the storm or something like that but I dunno for sure :)

Anonymous said...

hehehe, sorry ur sick aron, I would have gone with ya, but I'm off to Bryan, TX to preride the course, and then to do some hill climbing. If it is not cancelled, have a good ride and kick some ARSE!!

-ed

Anonymous said...

I plan to kick some arse if I can get over this sickness. And Steve, i am pretty sure that the race is still on because i signed up about three months ago and they have been sending me e-mails with info abpout the race and I have yet to get one that says it is off. Anyways, who did you hear that from.

Anonymous said...

Hey Steve I saw your video on the website and that was pretty sweet dude, keep up the good work.

IronGambit said...

I don't remember who I heard it from... hey on the video how's the music? yeah or nay? it's not my USUAL style ;)

Anonymous said...

I say yeah but that is my musical taste

IronGambit said...

it's from the Movie Sin City?