Thursday, September 15, 2005

Thursdays Team Ryde...

Is a ryde that I don't usually attend. But since I didn't have an opportunity to ride in the morning I said why the heck not! The ryde ending up being a little more than I expected but overall it was super crazy and super fun!

Only four of us showed up and 3 others showed up at Granjeno...

One of my pads flew off!! when my bike was on top of my car!!!

Oh and btw, Santiago I am sorry our max speed was not what I had told you, it was the same as what yours was today also!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude you really should buy new pads for those aero bars. And if you can't find replacments for them them just cut some to fit. All I am saying is that I can tell from the picture that those are the same ones that the bars came with.

And maybe just superglue them on and when it is time to take them of fjust use a razor to get the glue off. Just a suggestion

IronGambit said...

see they aren't the same ones! this is like the 3rd pair, and I have noticed when they fall off it's when they get super wet.

Anonymous said...

Sorry dude they just always look the same to me. have you tried the super glue thing?

IronGambit said...

Zapata tried that... a no go!

Anonymous said...

Epoxy?

IronGambit said...

what's Epoxy?
the velcro has worked the best until they get wet... :(
I knew they fell off though because everyone on the net complained about that. And that's another reason I got them soo cheap :)

Anonymous said...

If you think super glue is strong then you have never seen Epoxy before. You definitely don't want to get that stuff around your skin.

IronGambit said...

yeah ok... it sounds pretty bad, but I bet the pads will STILL fall off! haha :)

Anonymous said...

Well I would have to say that since epoxy is known for being water-proof that if it falls off after that then you are right nothing on this earth will keep it on

IronGambit said...

haha, Zapata told me that he TRIED EVERYTHING and it didn't work. And then of course I thought I could make them stay!