Monday, September 19, 2005

Ok I have A Lot To Share...

Today, For those of you that don't know my mother has been battling beaten cancer. Maigh did a charity walk in Atlanta and proudly wore my mothers name on her shirt during the event! Her name is at the very bottom!
These are the highlights
20 on sat, 10 on sun...collective 30, Maigh crossed the finish line 1st on Sat, 2nd on Sun

A while back I designed a banner for Nick Martin. He's a Pro Racer for Trek MTB, he couldn't pay me with cash but he did pay me with this!

This picture is one of my favourites... the reason that I like it soo much is because if you look closely it is autographed by Nick, he also finished top 20 that day ;)

So after not having the best day all today I got to come home to the package from Nick and the instant message from Maigh telling me to check out her site! :)

17 comments:

Chris L said...

Sorry to hear about your mother's cancer. Here's hoping she can beat it.

IronGambit said...

oh sorry I probably should re-word it... she has already beaten cancer! she just has to wait 1 more year to make it official! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice!! I'm glad ur mom kicked cancers ass!! And hey . .u better gimme a sticker fucker!!

IronGambit said...

hey I don't think that I have enough stickers... I'll have to check! ;)
That was pretty cool of Maigh to do huh? :)

Anonymous said...

booo . . no stickers.. And yea that was cool of M..

Anonymous said...

and . .i dont want a sticker . .i want one of those wallets ... i dont have a wallet.. :(

IronGambit said...

really??? yeah I can get you a wallet! haha but it has velcro!
I can get you a wallet & a sticker!? :)

IronGambit said...

what do you think of the autographed number?? cool huh! :)

Anonymous said...

yeah dude that was cool of him!! Ask him if he ever wants a real site I'll hook him up and he can gimme some stuff too..teehee...and hey WTF did u do to teammcallencycling.com? It's down and I don't know why...

IronGambit said...

huh? I haven't even been to the site! &
yeah I'll let him know! ;) I know that he wants to buy a domain name and such!

Anonymous said...

yeah . .pro riders should have REAL SITES . . with REAL BLOGS . .hahahaha . .jk brotha..

ohh and im not sure whats going on with teammcallen...

IronGambit said...

well e-mail him and see what he says!? :)

IronGambit said...

yeah she was SUPER happy! :)

Martini said...

Yo Stephen, stoked you liked the package. I would love to hook up your friend in exchange for a "real" site that is connected to the blog. Any thoughts? You have piojo's email or number?

IronGambit said...

yeah he can definetely help you out!

IronGambit said...

piojo@e-piojo.org

IronGambit said...

yeah the package was awesome! :)