Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My Job...

I usually don't talk about my work, but today there is a two day Health Fair "The Winter Texan Expo" that I attended. This is what a lot of my job consists of ;)

This is me at the office the day before waiting for out Vice President to show up...



These guys are actually my competitors, but still a cool crowd with a cool cowboy "John Wayne" haha :)


Dr's Hospital at Renaissance had a suit that added an extra 20 lbs to see how it feels to carry that extra weight. They also had a couple test tubes with biles of fat from certain products that we eat almost everyday. You know that McDonalds had to be one of their best examples ;)

Texas State Bank was there with a clear room that would turn on and make the money go everywhere... everyone was getting a kick from trying to catch all that "free" money! ;)

Overall the Expo has had a huge turn out and has been going really well so far! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude you must get some pics of a few slutty nurses for me!! Remeber I live my life through you!! DO IT GAMBIT, DO IT!! HOT NURSES, TITTIES!!! NURSES!!! DO IT MAN!!!

done any more pussy rides?

Anonymous said...

they should have a mobile traction device that would let you feel what it would be like to be 10 or 20 lbs lighter.... i would be up for that.

i already know what it feels like to be 60 lbs heavier, yet it's hard to remember.

p.s. i told you to photoshop my love handles off of my psychadelic picture, it looks like you could grab a slab on me.

IronGambit said...

you should have seen the people in the money machine it was super funny :)