Sunday, January 01, 2006

Welcome to 2006!

I know that a lot of people get pretty riled up about a new year making new years resolutions and things that they wish to accomplish before 2007, but for me it seems to just be another day. I never make new years resolutions because I feel that anything that I need to change for the better I should just do on my own. I also have seen too many people "want" to make changes and end up breaking their new years resolutions. I don't want to sound like a party pooper either! but that's just the way that I feel! :)
Here are some more pics from San Antonio
Somebody put orange and green highlighter on my dog!

7 comments:

IronGambit said...

how do you know what my dad looks like!? :)

Anonymous said...

your puppy is adorable. and you look, aahhhhhhhh let me think, lol..CUTE too!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah steve you are sOOOOOOO cute!! *giggline*

hahahahahahahahahaha don't let that shit go to your head fucker!! Hey I got Off Road to Athens to work beautifuly, I shall hook you up with the software!!

IronGambit said...

Yeah when do you think that you can hook me up with that? Will it do "everything"? or just ORTA ;)

Anonymous said...

EVERYTHING!! and soon I'll let you know.. OFTA was good...

IronGambit said...

The video editing was excellent huh? :)

Anonymous said...

yup...shore was!!