Saturday, January 07, 2006

Riding my Mountain Bike...

Riding my MTB with skinny's has been fun but a pain at the same time. I have had a lot of trouble flating out on the bike. I don't know if anyone else has this problem or not, but I am scared to put my MTB tires on it for fear that I will end up stranded during my upcoming race.

This is my father showing you that you should always take your shoes off before your pants :)

Me and my bike waiting at the gas station to be picked up after flatting out again :)

3 comments:

IronGambit said...

haha... when you get older you actually begin to "regress" :)

Chris L said...

I was on my MTB for most of last week due to mechanical problems on my other ride. Actually, what amazed me was how slow and ponderous it was on city streets. I actually rode a lot of miles on that bike, and right now I'm wondering how.

IronGambit said...

haha... I put skinny's on my MTB :) that helps A LOT! :)