Wednesday, February 15, 2006

BOBKE II



I finally finished "Lance Armstrong's War" After having it for several months... but like I said I would read it here and there and that's exactly what I did! I recently stopped by at Barne's and Noble and had a few options of which book I wanted to check out next... of course to read here and there :) I finally squared it down to two books... "The Postal Bus" and the "BOBKE II" I kinda feel like the last books that I have read are MOSTLY about Lance and the postal bus... so I decided to change it up to Bob Roll or BOBKE II. One of the reason's that I chose his book was the fact that he says and does things without thinking... so I think that he would talk about things in the Tour De France that most likely most people do not. I'll update to let you know how it reads ;)

1 comment:

IronGambit said...

yeah, we all know that it takes me awhile to read them also... but it's just an excuse to do more races so that I'll have more reading time! ;)