Monday, February 13, 2006

We Have a New Blogger...

After you finish watching the whole movie "Rad" then you might want to stop by and check out Jeff's new blog!

Below are pictures from Saturdays fun... thanks to everyone who whole heartly helped to make small events like this possible.

Dirk brought his photoalbum and Letty somehow got a hold of the "old school" jerseys that the original Team McAllen used to wear.

And last but not least Jeff on the Day of Defeat bike! Of course I had to do some photoshop effects or else it wouldn't be me huh??? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, but ease up on the advertising ese.... I was just joking about wanting to be famous.

And by the way, don't lie.... that wasn't photoshopping..... that orange glow follows me around everywhere I go!! ;)