Saturday, February 18, 2006

The Jalapeno 100

This believe it or not, was my very first time every attending this event. Considering that it was cold/dark/wet/cold/dark/gloomy&wet :) The turn out was pretty nice, I believe I heard 500 riders. I rode this event with my father and Balde and it was a lot of fun! ;)
Above is a picture of my favorite bicycle shop owner! What a treat! :)
Balde was about the leave the ride without his helmet... until I showed him the picture right after I took it and he noticed that something looked weird.... haha :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

more pics, more pics!

Your Dad and Balde look like they are riding for the same team. :)

IronGambit said...

yeah I noticed that! about the sameteam thing! :) Sorry no more pics... it was too wet and cold, with the full finger gloves I might chance dropping my camera! :(

Anonymous said...

booooooo.....!!

do you notice that whenever i post comments here noone else does?

do you think i scare everyone away?
;)

IronGambit said...

No... I think that no one reads my blog anymore :(

Anonymous said...

I read your blog Steve, buck-up

Anonymous said...

ditto . .

IronGambit said...

ok then... it looks like it's Jeff! hahah

Anonymous said...

siento triste.... :(

IronGambit said...

poor baby hahah :)

Anonymous said...

you're just laughing because i had to translate what i said to you..... SO THERE!! :P