Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Run Lately?

I have been running more recently and I think that it's due to the fact that I know I am going to get my MP3 player on Friday. I making more excuses to use it I guess... Because I have an MP3 player in my car, when I am at home I can listen to my MP3 player on my computer, and when I am at work I have access to my computer that I also can play MP3's. So my real only chances are when I am working out which are riding and running. The main reason that I choose running over cycling during the week is the fact that it is more convenient, takes less time, and it's safer to do it in the dark.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you. . . You must be like 6 1/2 or so, right? Have a Great Day dude.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! And I think he is 17 now Santi . . hehehe these young fuckers I tell you!!

-ed

Anonymous said...

Aron said he wants to post but is afraid that Jeff might post today before he gets a chance...

IronGambit said...

haha thanks you guys! :)
oh yeah and Ed... I am 6.5 today to be exact ;)

Anonymous said...

I see you are now coming over to the other side...... very good my pretty, very good.

Don't forget the best thing about running...... IT'S CHEAP!!! All you need is a pair of shoes........ looks like you already have those.

CHEERS!!

Anonymous said...

Alright B-Day boy moment of truth, which MP3 Player did you get.

P.S. Happy Birthday,

IronGambit said...

haha I got the top one :)
it actually comes in today! better late than never huh!?! :)

Anonymous said...

steve, letty told me to tell you to update your blog already or else she and noone else would visit it anymore.

...........GAUSH!!!