Monday, May 15, 2006

Graduation Weekend

Some very important people around me recently had their graduation from UTPA. "congrats! going off topic some of my guests showed me this new webpage and I found it to be very interesting... geocache.com I guess that you can go to the website to check it out and read more about it, but here is a quick review
You need:
  • Internet
  • GPS
  • Good Shoes
  • Flashlight "at night"
  • Pen
  • Trinquets

After you gather these tools then you look it up on the site and find the one's that you want to "search" for. Below are some pics from the hunt.







This last pic is of a Taco with a serial number on it! haha

6 comments:

Allez said...

I'm catching up with you on Bike Journal :-) Are you riding tonight? Maybe I should do a quick 5 miles and pass you!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

i think the guy on the moser was rick, i heard he washed his bike with bleach... ;)

Anonymous said...

that taco is #1... ;)

hey, just a question.

we live in the rio grande valley,
you come from mexican american descent,
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING EATING TACO BELL ALL THE TIME WITH SERIAL #'S ON THEIR TACOS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

i only ask because i'm care... ;)

IronGambit said...

look who I was with? :)

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»