Sunday, May 07, 2006

P2P

or Pedal to Padre... I did not attend this event for the first time ever since I began riding a bike. The first time I actually did this event was when my brother used to ride. Also there was A-Ron, Piojo, and some other guy that was able to keep up with us. Since there really were not that many people at the event we formed out own little "peleton" and left the P2P group, that day it was A-Ron that was the strongest but we still had to wait almost an hour before someone else actually showed up to keep us company. Today pedal to padre is one of the biggest events here in South Texas and has only been followed with success and a large attendance. I hope that those that did attend, had a lot of fun and maybe will post something about their experience! :)
On Friday I went to a backyard boxing match in Donna, that was pretty interesting and I actually had more fun than expected. The only reason I went was because a friend of mine gave me five reserved tickets. My cousin took some pics, so if he e-mails them to me I'll post them. ;)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was fun! I went hehe and rode with Aron who again was the strongest in our group!!

don't let it go to your head aron you bastard!!

p.s. - the first time we went, did your brother go? cause he didn't ride with us...

IronGambit said...

hm if not him... was it my cousin??? :)

Anonymous said...

Backyard boxing??? That sounds awesome the only thing that dosen't suprise me is that it was in Donna.

Anyways P2P was cool and Ed held his own we were looking for though Steve

Anonymous said...

heh no neither one of those 2 rode with us. There was only 4 of us, you, aron, me and the other guy that held on with aaron... Then aron dropped us, remember?

Anonymous said...

Hey I am having a backyard cute animal burning session to save the environment, wanna come? All kinds of animals are welcomed, birdies, bunnies, puppies, kitties, chipmunks, prairie dogs, baby bears, gold fish, baby seals, baby chinese people, baby blacks, baby mexicans(ohh wait most lil mexicans are ugly, nevermind), ahh to hell with it, as long as they are in the infant-toddler stages of life, BRING EM, we can raise awareness for the environment and have ourselves one hell of time, just like our great great great great great great great granfathers did!! HELLS YEAH

Anonymous said...

I would like to attend is their anyway i can reserve 5 front row tickets for that??? I like to get up there and smeel the action as it is happening.

"I love the smell of - burning baby animals - in the morning" I think that's how that quote goes right??

God Bless the Environment

Anonymous said...

I knew all the mexicans were going to wanna come, ya'll eat anything, you bringing all your family Aron? FYI - I am not from mexico I am from spain ....

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA not from Mexico HAHAHAHA then why the hell do you smell like Doritos!!!

Damn I am being a bastard lately

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Atleast I don't smell like Cornnuts and pickles.....

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»