Monday, October 09, 2006

Conference...


This is my tribute to Allez... She thinks that she's the ONLY one with a car wash that has blue and pink bubbles! BTW piojo this is at our buddys wash! I couldn't resist the pictures :)

This week I am going to be out Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday for a conference for work. Well I am going to take advantage of this since I can't take my bike and do some exploring around the city. This is a travel bug that belongs to me that I am going to leave in San Antonio for someone else to pick up.


I know that it's hard to understand... but it is one of those things that you have to try to get it. That little dog tag will let me know all the places that it is going to go to, it will probably travel mostly the U.S. but there are those rare occassions that it leaves the states and goes to another country. "Maybe" I'll post updates every now and then to see where it has gone to.

11 comments:

IronGambit said...

haha I know I went to Paradise without you! But atleast I sent a text letting you know that they had a deal! See you in San Antonio!

Allez said...

My car wash has yellow bubbles too! I saw a Kompressor (?) the other day... I thought to myself "I could take him". :-)

Lance Notstrong said...

Did the bubbles smell like Fruit Loops?

IronGambit said...

Allez: ha... you should have tried to race him

Lance: If it did smell like fruit loops I didn't smell it :(

Allez said...

Smell the bubbles next time. You have to take in the whole car wash "experience"

Lance Notstrong said...

I love to go to the car wash. The windows get all soapy and no one can tell what you are doing inside the car :-)

IronGambit said...

haha Lance this is true! too bad the wash only lasts for about 5mins...

Allez said...

That's plenty of time!

Lance Notstrong said...

Yeah Allez.....plenty of time :-)

Anonymous said...

i can do it 10 times in 5 mins.. pffff... what are we doing again?

Anonymous said...

Piojo oooh la la I will wash your car anytime hot stuff!!! You can feed me a yummy snack while we are waiting that is cream filled!!!ha ha woo wow From Maria