Thursday, October 12, 2006

This Weeks Conference... *IN review*

here are pictures that I took while I was gone Mon, Tues, and Wed, for a corporate conference.
Above: This sign attracted me, I was in San Antonio... but it felt Austinish!
Above: We had Dinner at the Hemisphere park, those are sister facility co-workers from Kansas, Lousiana, California, and of course Texas ;)
*we were honored with the President of the company also showing up*
The company that I work for reserved the Hemisphere restaurant... this is where we ate after all of our meetings were over with, BTW I am SUPER scared of heights!
Random pic *love the colors* This was a HUGE wall!
The Restaurant before going up!
* no words*

8 comments:

Allez said...

Sounds like you got some VIP treatment? Scared of heights but probably a dare devil on the mtn bike!

Lance Notstrong said...

There's a restaurant up there? I just went up there and looked at San Antonio. I missed out on the tamales!!!

IronGambit said...

Allez: VIP? yeah kinda ;) and on the MTB I am in control! :)
lance: There was a girl there wearing pink asking people for tamales now that you mention it!

Allez said...

I'm opposite of you, IG. Sigh... tamales will never be the same ;-)

IronGambit said...

naw... I think that you would dig the MTB, but you are already too committed to other things :)

Allez said...

I can always add one more to my list :-)

Chris L said...

Ahhh, meetings. The viable alternative to work. :)

SRR said...

I **heart heart** the pics!!