Monday, December 10, 2007

The Honolulu Marathon

When I first signed up for the event I had tons of different things that I was going to say... to be honest I didn't even know if I would be able to finish.  I don't consider myself to be a runner and I especially do not consider myself to be a marathoner.
I signed up for several reasons... Ever since I started this tour the numbers 26.2 basically have been haunting me.
I usually have to work the finish line and or make a drive across the country right after the event.  This was my last event for the year and I did not have to work the finish line since Nike was a title sponsor we were not allowed to be there.
I had a lot of peer pressure to end the year off with a bang, all the other vendors that I have grown to know and grown to love.  We have shared our lives with each other and now we share the Honolulu Marathon.

I can only say thanks for all of the support that I have been provided...
this was for all of my:
Friends
Virtual friends
&
Family...

Blogged with Flock

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm SOOO proud of you! Congrats!

jahowie said...

Very cool!! Congrats!!