Saturday, December 15, 2007

Weapon of Choice

First off.. don't leave your camera laying around when you are home with family, some people are known to take pictures while others are attempting to catch up on Jet lag.

I also saw this spelling error "again" and "again" I figured that they had broad casted it so much that it would have been removed.  I have to admit that it was easy for me to take this photo.

it should say:
Down from "THIRD" floor balcony... this was from the whole mall massacre when it was breaking news at that time.
And last... thanks to Reebok for hooking me with the kicks for the Honolulu Marathon.

My days in Hawaii passed too fast and my days at home where even shorter.  I fly out to Indianapolis tomorrow, I am only suppose to be there for three days and nothing more... I hope that this stays true.  As the Crocs Marathon Tour has ended for the year I will be starting up again with a boat show in San Diego California right after the new year.  It should be fun since I don't mind experiencing new events!

Blogged with Flock

2 comments:

Iron Fist said...

hey don't forget the 10ks coming up soon.

Anonymous said...

you gotta admit it was dumb to fall asleep with your camera right next to you...