Sunday, December 02, 2007

Peace Out Las Vegas...

My journey is coming to an end and Vegas was the second to last event for the year.
Today I am boarding a plane to fly out to Honolulu for the Marathon.  It is a pretty long expo and I will be there until the 10th.  With all of this COLD weather going on I really can't wait until I get here!  The bad part is that after Hawaii I will be flying to Indianapolis for about a week to help finalize the tour.
here are the pics:

below is one of the generators for the Hoover Dam.  This is truly a rare site!  This is the first time in 26 years that they are not turning, they are off for maintenance!



While in Vegas, my g.f. , my good friend Heidi, her father and I all crashed a VIP party for the Hawaiian Tropics restaurant.

it's what we do ;)

Blogged with Flock

1 comment:

teacherwoman said...

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas... right? or are you going to share more?