Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Winter Challenge

I entered this winter challenge on the Nike+ website to see who could hit 50 miles before the year ends... I thought that I had an advantage and I could kill some good miles because I am in Hawaii right now!
Well this was my run today...

and apparently the date on my ipod is wrong and the challenge started on the 3rd but at 11pm!!! and my ipod is still set around 2-3 am
so basically I missed out on those miles :(
I am going to talk to my friends at Nike today to see what they can do to help IF there is a way to change it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm glad you've got the IPod & Nike stuff you've been wanting. =) It's awesome that you can post a run now. Take care! Good luck on your 50 miles.

jahowie said...

Good luck with the challenge. Looks like a cool thing to track your training with. Hope your are enjoying Hawaii. NOT!! We had an inch of snow fall here last night!! LOL

Allez said...

take a picture in a grass skirt & coconuts!

IronGambit said...

haha "ho ho" very funny guys! Glad I have soo much support! :)

Eduardo Arguelles said...

good luck on your marathon dude!!!

triguyjt said...

steve..first vegas..then honolulu??? no, I'm not jealous.
good luck..
way to finish 07 out strong