Thursday, February 28, 2008

Amgen Tour of California MORE pics


Which way?
I took a ton of pictures... some I am just going to drop, other might have an explanation.  If you are truly curious then just shoot me an e-mail!




Final Stage!




Despite all of the rain... the crowd REFUSED to leave!  It seriously felt like the closer that the cyclists got the harder it began to rain!

VIP is the only way to watch the tour!

Here is a local favorite!

Below is my friend Troy... Troy, works for Cannondale.
Yes Troy puts the "Cannon" in Cannondale... he basically was shooting people with T-shirts
(they asked to be shot)

This is Neil from Road Magazine.
He is the editorial director.

Below is Opal from all of those cool shirts that you see from your world cycling magazines.  Yes, you'll see me sporting a couple here and there ;)



Above is Zap from Road Bike Magazine... he's usually on page four of every issue.


Above:  These two lovely young ladies have a very funny story that is rated above what I prefer to post on my blog.  If you really need to know, send me an e-mail!
Below:  This one is one of my favorites.

Mr. Kozo Shimano... lets just say that we know what type of shoes that he's sporting, and what type of groupo that I'll be running this year.

Blogged with Flock

4 comments:

jahowie said...

You gave him some Crocs for some Shimano components? No offense, but that's one help of a trade.:-)

Lance Notstrong said...

Crap!!! I didn't even know that race was going on. Did Versus have coverage?

Bike Drool said...

Nice pictures! Yeah, what's going on there w/ the Shimano man? Gotta agree with jahowie... that's one heckuva trade! You are one smooth talker!

You coming to Tour of MO this year? It's gonna be good! They added a stage this year.

And what's the story behind the two chicas?

IronGambit said...

jahowie: It's not a trade, friends take care of friends :)

LNS: Yup, VS was all over it!

DanB: No tour of MO :(
I sent you an e-mail about the chicas ;)