Friday, February 08, 2008

Palm Springs Plus Super Bowl.

So far I have to admit it feels really really good to be surrounded by all of the cyclists and all of the bicycles!  I wish that there would be more on my tour this year, but basically after the Final Stage for the Tour De California that is pretty much it.
At least I will end the cycling stuff with a bang!  Hopefully the blank gaps will be filled with something cycling related.
Here are some pics from SuperBowl.  Not too many since it was "SUPER" busy!  ;)



The gentlemen in the red jacket at the top is a "new" good friend of mine.  I have convinced him to begin bloggin' and I think that he loves it already.  He is a lot like me when it comes to traveling except he gets to do a lot more international as where I am only nation wide.
When you get a chance stop by and pay his blog a visit!
WorldWideNate.

Blogged with Flock

2 comments:

Christine said...

Its fun getting other people to jump on your own addictions! haha I have so many people addicted to running and blogging now!

teacherwoman said...

Fun!