Tuesday, February 19, 2008

MTB or Marathon Weekend?

SO while up in Austin Omar and I pretty much hit all the trails out there!
I have to admit that it was a lot o fun!





We basically woke up early in the morning and spend that time at Park City...
we took a lunch break which Omar traded the left overs for a nice family photo!

After lunch... we headed out to green belt that took us forever to find !   After we found it though it was worth the invested time!
This morning I woke up and went out with my new crew to Walnut Creek.  I think overall this was the best trail and if I ever find time to MTB in Austin again, I'll probably go there first!

Blogged with Flock

3 comments:

jahowie said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! Some of those trails look rough.

IronGambit said...

yeah.. some were, but some were so fast and fun!

teacherwoman said...

Great pics.. sounds like fun!