Saturday, March 29, 2008

Another 13.1 Miles

So as I finally make port in Atlanta, I find in my busy schedule and Maigh's busy schedule to hang out. She is the best ATL host in the world! not to mention that she will be an excellent future taxi driver!
Maigh hooked me up with a tour of the Turner establishments.
Below are the pics:
ATL Marathon 016.jpg
ATL Marathon 015.jpg
ATL Marathon 022.jpg
Nate one of the guys that I travel with, are sitting in Charles Barkleys Chair... dunno if it's the left or the right though???
bad batman.jpg
This is the "k0|<" knocker for those of you that get that....
ATL Marathon 024.jpg
I don't really know who that guy is... but he looks fun huh?
Tomorrow I am going to run another 13.1 miles that is hand in hand with the Atlanta Marathon. It's suppose to rain most of the event. I am pretty much (finished) with the rain and cold weather, I know as soon as the heat comes in I am going to wish that it was back. Are we ever content?

3 comments:

331 Miles said...

In the last photo -- are you carrying a Dr. Seuss book?

IronGambit said...

No I am not, but it is something hot, but I will tell you this, I am taking it home, like a traveling gnome.

Maigh said...

Aw shucks, kid. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

As for the drivin', see also:
http://www.maigh.com/2006/08/08/3rd-profession/