Monday, March 24, 2008

Leaving N'awlins

i am about to leave New Orleans and will be relocating myself in Atlanta.
Here are a few pics from this weekend.  We were here for the Crecent City Classics 10k, a pretty fun event!  I ran this one also but with no intent for a PR since I will be running the Atlanta Half Marathon so I wanted to save some for that race.  To be honest I am feeling kinda tired from running an event every weekend :/
new orleans 6.jpg
new orleans bourbon st.jpg
new orleans 8.jpg
new orleans 9.jpg
new orleans 7.jpg
new orleans 5.jpg
new orleans 1
new orleans 4
That's just a few... I'll probably drop some more photos either later tonight or early tomorrow morning.  Is it mardi gras Everyday in New Orleans?

Blogged with Flock

1 comment:

Maigh said...

Yes, it is.

See ya soon!