Wednesday, March 05, 2008

On My Way Out...

so I'm sitting at the airport right now just waiting for my plane to come and take me to Florida.
Here are some pics to keep you entertained ;)
PS  *I do not work at Cannondale*

Ok, EVERY girl should know who this guy is... and even most guys even though they may want to deny it!!
This was my view when I was California as I ate dinner...

And last... what a great marketing idea!  Someone please tell me what's wrong with this picture!
 

Blogged with Flock

4 comments:

jahowie said...

I have no idea who that guy is.

IronGambit said...

dude... you do. It's STEVE from Sex & the City ! ;)

Christine said...

shamrock run is in savannah georgia! would you like to join us?

teacherwoman said...

Ha! I thought he looked familiar. the facial hair through me off!